Rosemary Roasties, Serves 4
- 1 ½ kg potatoes (I use baby potatoes with the skin)
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup or sweetener
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 large sprigs rosemary, very finely chopped (about 2 teaspoons chopped leaves)
- Preheat oven to 200C°.
- Peel the potatoes, cut into small chunks. Put into boiling salted water, return to boil and cook until beginning to soften. The inside should still be slightly firm. Drain.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together in a large bowl. Tip in the cooked potatoes (which can be hot or cold) and gently toss them in the dressing.
- Tip the coated potatoes, and any remaining dressing, onto a large non-stick baking tray and spread out into a single layer. Bake for about 30 minutes until a golden colour, when they will be slightly crispy. Cook for longer if you want them crispier.