ALL / 2021 / MARCH / WHY DO A DEEP DETOX?
WHY DO A DEEP DETOX?
Why do a deep detox?
Spring is here yay!! My favourite month of the year, also because it’s my birthday month; also, because it’s the month of my favourite organ: the liver, and my favourite season ‘Spring’ when everything’s buzzing and happy. This is also the time for a detox of any kind. Be it a raw detox, cooked detox, or then a deep detox which I do with a customized Ayurvedic preparation under the supervision of an esteemed Ayurvedic doctor. Ayurveda recommends a detox once in 3 months, and let’s delve into what the deep detox does.
Why do a detox?
All diseases start in your gut, this is your initial trigger. The gut is always under stress; and once in 3 months a gut cleansing will bring it to a default-setting mode, so a deep detox positively impacts all other organ systems. Detoxes also prepare you for the next season.
The ‘Deep Detox’ seeks to achieve:
- A complete gut cleanse.
- A complete liver cleanse.
- Flush out toxins from all your organs and system.
- Help you reset your system.
- Make you feel lighter.
- Make you deal with your health condition better.
What will my deep detox involve?
Once you register, and complete formalities:
- You will be given a set of questions to answer (assessment form).
- Your condition will be analysed (by me and my Ayurvedic doctor).
- Within 10 days of registering, you will be sent a customized Ayurvedic preparation.
How does a deep detox un fold on the day detox?
- It’s a one-day detox, with an ayurvedic preparation, that will be customized for you after you fill up the client assessment.
- Nothing is to be consumed before taking the preparation you have received.
- Wake up at 6 am and dissolve 5the preparation teaspoons of the paste/powder in warm water.
- Drink the mix.
- Don’t lie down, but either sit upright or walk around.
- You may feel nausea.
- You will start going to the loo, to evacuate bowels.
- This maybe up to 5-7 bowel movements.
- When only water is passed out, you are done.
- At this time, you can eat the first meal which is kichari, made with yellow moon dal and vegetables.
- You may experience some bowel movements again.
- In the evening, you can do a regular cup of tea or green tea or herbal tea.
- At 6 pm have the second meal, which is the same kichari.
- You are done for the day.
- You may not get a bowel movement the next day, this is normal.
How do you register? Please send us an email: email@example.com