Hemp oil and CBD OilL
One health trend this coming year for sure is going to be ‘Hemp oil’ obtained from pressing hemp seeds. It has a nutty flavor, and is free of THC (the psychoactive element in cannabis). It has marginal ammounts of CBD (cannabinoids). It has many benefits and has been a part of my regimen for a while now.
- Contains essential fatty acids DHA, required for brain development and moods
- Has a perfect ratio of omega 6 to omega 3; a balance achieved between these two is essential which helps avert inflammation and keeps your cardiovascular health in-check
- Rich in GLA (gamma-linolic acid-omega 6 fatty acid); which balances women’s hormones and abates PMS
- Helps with skin dryness and other issues when used topically
- Best of all promotes healthy flora in the gut, thereby supporting immunity
- Super for cooking with its nutty flavor and loaded with nutrients.
The difference between CBD oil and Hemp oil-
While I am at it, I might as well enlighten you on the difference between these two –
The difference is that they come from different parts of the cannabis plant. Hemp oil is extracted from the seeds. Marijuana contains both THC (the psychoactive element of the plant), that which makes you high) +CBD (Cannabidol or cannabinoids (CBD) is a chemical occurring in cannabis plants) that which does not make you high; not psychoactive. CBD oil comes from the buds, leaves and stalks of the cannabis plant.
CBD is also sold medicinally and has been known to help the body combat inflammation, proven effective against epilepsy, is anti-cancer, helps with anxiety, acne, diabetes.
Each of these oils have their own unique contents and abilities to keep you strong in different ways.
Please have your health practitioner recommend these oils.